Genie in a Bottle #hashtag 5 ml
A new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real life “genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. Genie in a bottle is a liquid highly pigmented color gel that comes with an ergonomically made brush ready to use. Please read instructions before buying!
Genie in a bottle is NOT gel polish , and we strongly do not recommend it to use it on very soft soak off systems. It is liquid hard color gel, extremely pigmented with extra coverage and practical packaging with brush. Once you try it and get used to work with this kind of textures- it will stay there for ever!
– GIB is very high in viscosity but containing extremely amount of pigments for full coverage even in 1st layer! Apply it with brush lied down on nail, don’t press too hard with brush and apply it smoothly and gently on nail. Be carefull that You apply GIB equally on surface and evenly spread.
– leave it for few seconds on nail to be assure it is evenly applyed and to be selfleveled (2 x2 finger at a time) before putting it into lamp
– most of the colors are 100% covering from 1st layer (even nudes and neons!) but we strongly recommend to apply 2 thin layers for precise application.
– always try 1 before buying larger quantity
– GIB can be dryed ONLY in comby uv / led lamps of min pčower 48 W (it will not dry if you have lamp that is lower than 48 W and only uv)
– all of our colors from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in uv / led lamps of min power 48 W. If you experience problems like “shrinking” or small bubbles after drying – please check if you have a good lamp to work with, is power really 48 W (not just written it is), is the lamp old. This products requiores max power for drying as it contains very large quantity of pigments for fullcover at 1st layer. If you till have a problem with shrinking, check the thickness of the layer applied and product quantity to be evenly spread on the nail.
– use it on smooth surfaces (filled and very good buffed builder or acrygel)
– as it is product in a bottle, when You come to the end of bottle m just turn it upside down and use last of color inside
-for all other help and question, turorials and videos, please join our official support group on FB: Jana Nails Official group
5 in stock